Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Fahrenheit 451 Pre-Reading


    In my opinion, a utopian society/ perfect society will never exist. There are too many differences and  bad things in the world for this to be possible. We all wish this could be possible though. 
  If there could be a utopian society though, I would have high hopes for it. There are so many bad/ painful things in society today that everyone wants to fix. So my perfect utopian society would be made up of the wishes of others and myself. Some of those things would be, not having to deal with world-wide issues like terrorism, poverty, governmental issues, and stress about decisions that are made. One of the most important things that needs fixing (to me) is sorrow/pain. One of my biggest hopes would be that there is no death of loved ones, and anyone for that matter. Nobody likes having to deal with the death of someone they loved. Hopefully no one would have to get hurt and deal with sickness or pain. Another great thing would be for all children to get proper education, and let their families have enough money to take care of themselves and their children. That's one of the biggest issues in the world today. Some kids have to go without food, clothing, shelter, and many other things they need because their families don't have enough money to support things like that. This is very sad because we have so much to be thankful for. I know I get everything like that that I need, and even extra stuff. There's some kids who literally get nothing. This is something that would be fixed in my society. Everyone would be equal is this area. Another issue that would be fixed in my society would be that everyone gets along. These days people are always wanting to fight about something or are being mean to each other. I would like to fix this so that we are all nice to each other. If I had the opportunity to create something like this, I wouldn't be selfish about the wishes for it. If these things could be fixed, it would benefit everyone and that's the goal here. 
  So, I would love for there to be a utopian society in the world today. I think it could fix so many issues that are important to everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment